IJCNLP 2013: CALL FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSALS: The 6th International Joint Conference on Natural Language Processing
The 6th International Joint Conference on Natural Language Processing (IJCNLP 2013)
October 14-19, 2013
Nagoya Congress Center, Nagoya, Japan
CALL FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSALS (DEADLINE EXTENDED!)
The 6th International Joint Conference on Natural Language Processing, organized by the Asian Federation of Natural Language Processing invites proposals for workshops. We solicit proposals on any topic of interest to the natural language processing communities.
Proposals for workshops should be no more than four pages on A4 sized paper in length, and should be in text or PDF format. It should contain the following information:
- A title and brief (two-page max) description of the workshop topic and content.
The desired workshop length (half day, full day or two days), the preference (pre- or post-conference) and an estimate of the number of attendees.
- The names, postal addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses of the organizers with one-paragraph statements of their research interests and areas of expertise.
- A list of potential members of the program committee with an indication of which members have already agreed.
- A description of any shared tasks associated with the workshop.
- A description of special requirements for technical needs.
Soft versions of the Workshop proceedings will be published in a USB flash drive and may also be made available in the ACL archive (to be finalized). Although AFNLP holds the copyrights of the published papers, workshop organizers are encouraged to go for special issues of reputed journals with extended versions. Please submit workshop proposals to the workshop co-chairs (email@example.com) by March 18, 2013 (extended).
March 18, 2013: Workshop proposal due (extended)
March 22, 2013: Notification of acceptance
TIMELINES FOR IJCNLP 2013 WORKSHOPS
April 5, 2013: Proposed workshop 1st CFP
May 10, 2013: Proposed workshop 2nd CFP
June 7, 2013: Proposed paper submission due date
July 29, 2013: Proposed notification of acceptance
Aug 23, 2013: Camera-ready deadline
Oct 14, 2013: Pre-Conference Workshops
Oct 18-19, 2013: Post-Conference Workshops
Naoaki Okazaki (Tohoku University, Japan)
Scott Wen-tau Yih (Microsoft Research, USA)